Why buy steel?
- Steel Sheds do not warp, split, crack or creep.
- Steel has the highest strength to weight ratio of any building material.
- Steel is not vulnerable to termites or any type of organism.
- Steel does not burn or add fuel to the spread of fire.
- Steel has less probability of damage in high winds, stronger connections (screwed vs. nailed).
- Steel is dimensionally stable; it does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- Steel is environmentally friendly- 100% recyclable, saving landfill space.
- Steel Sheds are easily maintainable and restorable with just a coat of paint.
- Plastic: will split, dry out, and crack and can be easily penetrated by rodents Wood: most wooden sheds are made of particle board (saw dust and glue) without maintenance it will de-laminate and cannot be repaired. Without yearly maintenance wood dries out and cracks and can burn. Aluminum: Easily dents due to its thin gauge.
Why a Man Products Shed?
- Unlike sheds sold at home centers or nurseries, our sheds are strong, heavy and durable. Because of the heavy gauge steel used in theconstruction of our sheds, they cannot be bent by hand.
- Other metal buildings are not made of this same heavy gauge steel, therefore making their product light and aluminum-like. Not only can they be dented by just poking the sidewall, but often they require being secured to the ground because of their light-weight material.
- Dont be fooled! Most wooden sheds are made of particle board, which is nothing more than saw dust and glue. When particle board de-laminates, it is impossible to maintain or repair. Buying direct from us, the manufacturer, eliminates the middle-man mark up, giving our customer a great deal on a great shed.
- Besides being one of the strongest on the market, our sheds are the lowest price per square foot.
Free Delivery & Installation for fhe New York Tri-State Metro Area*
Refer to map below for details.
A trained installer delivers and installs any of our products free of charge.*
*A surcharge may apply to counties outside of our normal delivery area. Click map to enlarge. Southeastern Pennsylvania Residents please call for delivery details.
Can't find what you're looking for? Please call us:
We send a trained installer to your location to deliver and install any of our products free of charge.*
& REPAIRS >
Free Delivery & Installation for fhe New York Tri-State Metro Area.*
GET STARTED >
Galvannealing is a process of galvanizing and annealing steel to produce a product that is strong, durable and corrosive resistant.
Can't find what you're looking for? Still have questions? Call 1-631-789-6500 or go to our Contact Page.
DISCUSS A FINANCING PLAN WITH US >
((( Strength Test )))
POUND IT WITH
You can't dent our shed by hand. Try doing that with sheds from any Home center. Our steel sheds cannot be dented by hand.
NEW! The "Red Shed" Upgraded.
MADE OF STEEL!
BUILT TO LAST!
BETTER THAN EVER!
After 63 years of making the toughest steel buildings on the market, all of our products will be manufactured in Galvannealed Steel! Our original steel required a red primer paint to protect it. But now it doesn't have to be painted to be non-corrosive.